ML+ is looking for a junior data scientist.
As a junior data scientist you will be asked to use the latest algorithms in artificial intelligence and machine learning for the conception of solutions meant for businesses of all kind.
With some data exploration, task automation and better decision making tools, you will work on projects for major players in different industries, such as, insurance, marketing, finance, banking, healthcare, legal, HR, accounting and biotechnologies
- Big interest for the latest technologies in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Team player
- Curious and rigorous
- Independent (autonomous)
- Bilingual (english and french) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Python
- Advanced knowledge in machine learning
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Linux work environment
- Knowledge of workflow Git
- Knowledge of Spark would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Scala and R would be considered an asset
- Full stack would be considered an asset
- Experience in production on AWS would be considered an asset
Why work at ML+?
- Small team of young and dynamic individuals
- Unlimited vacation policy (according to the ongoing projects)
- Possibility to work from home
- Work environment that promotes the sharing of knowledge
- Modern office in an industrial loft in Verdun (Montreal)
- Access to state of the art technology
- A challenging work environment with variety of clients and projects
- Free coffee and we offer beer on fridays!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you !